The Kinley Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!












Being a mom is definitely the greatest joy God could have ever given me. It is crazy how much you can truly love your own kid! Kennedy has brought so much joy to our lives. We can't imagine what our life was like before. Soon enough we will be twice blessed with a baby boy added to our family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful moms to be our role models. You do not realize all the sacrifices they have made until you become a mom yourself. Thank you Mom! Dusty and Kennedy gave me the cutest card for mother's day. A card is the best gift I think! Well, I also got a vacuum which I really wanted too! It is funny that a vacuum could give me such happiness! Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms out there!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home