The Kinley Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

After all the time I have spent reading and enjoying other people's blogs, I decided this would be the best way to document all the daily joys of parenthood! Our little girl is growing up so fast and I wanted to share every moment with our loved ones, especially those who live out of town. I only hope that I can keep up this! Maybe I can get Dusty to get on this blog and post something every once in awhile! Kennedy is now 15 months old and with our boy due at the end of June, I better get a move on this! I only wish I would have started this before Kennedy was born! Oh well, I think she has gotten a lot of coverage with the thousands of pictures we have taken thus far! I hope you enjoy reading our blog as much as I have enjoyed reading others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home