The Kinley Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kennedy is 4 weeks old!






Just trying to remember what Kennedy was like at 4 weeks old since I started this blog a little late! I do remember her first bath time! She wailed when she had to get out of the water. I thought something was wrong with her! Besides the sleepless nights and endless feedings, she was growing normally and sleeping a lot! I swear her Dad and I would fight over who got to hold her! We just couldn't get enough of her and she was already Daddy's little girl. It is so precious to see Daddy and his girl together. He loves her so much. I only wish someone would have told me how hard and exhausting breastfeeding would be! Breastfeeding makes labor seem like a piece of cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home