The Kinley Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Couples Date away from the kiddos!

My lil man

Tyce and Tay...he just makes me want to squeeze him!

Kennedy thought she found a clever hiding spot


This is as close as we are going to get to a family picture



DAd and Tyce...i think he resembles Dad, but we still aren't sure..
Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. Dusty, myself, Dusty's sis Taylor and bro in law Adam all went to a day matinee of Couples Retreat. It was pretty good. Just good to get out without the kids while the grandparents watched them ALL! What angels! Having kids is a tough job and that is putting it lightly. It is the funnest and most cherishable time of my life, being able to stay home with the kiddos, but it has definitely taken a toll on me. I hate the fact that I love my babies more than anything and yet feel like I am not being the best mom I could be because my days are from 6-8:30 without Dusty, and then its soon bedtime. My only break comes when I take them to workout. So, for my sanity and because I want to find more happiness in my job as a mother, I decided to go back to work part time. I start next week, back at the bank where I absolutely loved my job. The benefits are a key factor in me returning as well. Not only will it give me some time for myself, but we will get outstanding benefits, save on medical bills, and have a little extra money to pay off the medical bills we have already acquired. I just pray that this is the best decision for our family and myself. I don't know how its going to feel being away from them 20 hours a week, but I think it will be a good thing and I feel at peace with it. I will keep you all posted though of course!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home