The Kinley Family

Friday, October 16, 2009

Melissa B's Shower!

What a fun day!

Jenn and Tyce


I have already trained her to do her chores!


Lil Owen and Kennedy


The Mom of the day and me


Holding lil Eddie



Carla and Tyce...so great to see the O'Neills


Me, Jenn, and Ali...gosh I miss them...


My girls from High School
I was so excited to celebrate the arrival of little Eddie with everyone. Melissa's shower was so fun and it was so great to see people from high school that I hadn't seen in quite some time. I loved the part where we went around and gave advice for Melissa or said something encouraging for her. She really is meant to be a mom and there wasn't much advice needed to give to her. Melissa is so unselfish and I know, in agreement with everyone else, that she is going to be a great mom to little Eddie. I am so glad she is back in Washington, although eastern Washington seems still so far away! All in all, it was such a fun shower!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home