The Kinley Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a football shower!

This past weekend my dearest friend Lauren hosted a football theme shower for me! It was so great. There were a ton of little kids around having a blast, which was a little chaotic at times, but still fun. The games were hilarious (courtesy of Meghan) and all of them were football themed. Kennedy finally had an occasion to wear her cheerleading outfit that uncle George bought for her. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with me!

Britlese, Julie, and Cynthia coming up with their winning cheer! It was pretty funny watching them cheer for our baby boy!
So they didn't win, but they came close with their cheer. All I remember is that it entailed a phrase "push it" which was hilarious.

Kim and I reconnected after about 15 years in Tacoma. It was crazy, but we played softball together a few times for tournaments back then and lost touch. We ran into each other a few months ago and realized we lived near each other and both of us had kids around the same age. Since then, we have made a point to hang out each week. Love her to pieces and so glad we reconnected!

Megs and me...she was fabulous at hosting the games! So creative!



Okay, so Randi is my old boss and she is due a couple weeks behind me. This was actually not the most comfortable of poses. It felt pretty strange smashing out bellies together, but we got the shot!





Esther jokes she feels naked without a kid on her hip. So, we grabbed Raegan to pose with us!




She really was not meaning to give the loser sign...she just has to brush up on her cheerleading moves.










My old roommate and maid of honor Brandie came down from Seattle to celebrate with us!









Isn't the deco cute? Go Ducks!








My hostess Lauren and I during the shower. Love her to pieces!









1 Comments:

Blogger Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Love the idea of a football shower...how fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! Thinking of you are you're expecting baby boy! We'd love to connect sometime!
The Teasley's

June 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home