The Kinley Family

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Dad and his kids--Tyce looks so small compared to Kennedy!


Kisses for little brother--not the most photogenic pic of tyce!





Happy 4th!
The 4th of July came and went by super fast this year! We didn't do anything special since I was still recuperating from surgery. It was such a nice day though and I was totally bummed that I wasn't feeling too hot. I have never been a 4th of July super fan and am especially not this year! It gives you a totally new perspective when you have 2 little ones and fireworks are going off until the early morning! I am sure I will be a little more festive come next year. Kennedy is smitten with her brother. It is really adorable. She loves to come up to Tyce and touch is face and hair. She hasn't shown any jealousy so far so that is a blessing. I thought she would be a great big sis, but am amazed at how well she is adjusting. It has helped a lot that visitors have stopped by and given her extra attention. I hope it continues to be like this!


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home