The Kinley Family

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Baby Shower

Kennedy couldn't understand why this fake apple didn't taste quite right...
My mom and I

My sis-in-law Taylor

Kate and Me opening presents

Mama and Kennedy

Great-grandma Jean and Me

The hostess aunt Carrie

4 generations of the women in our family


Today my aunt and mom threw me a second baby shower! It was so fun spending time with everyone and baby boy Kinley got a whole bunch of new clothes and gifts! We are set for awhile now! My aunt Carrie did such a great job hosting the event. Her home is beautiful and I must say that she is quite the landscaper! I should have taken some pictures of her backyard! Kennedy did really well even though she didn't have a nap at all! Some of my favorite gifts were of course all the adorable clothes, a fireman's hat from Gma Kinley, fireman quilt from Gma Logue, diaper cake from Aunt Carrie, and I CANNOT forget the pacifiers from Kate and Justin! Those are a necessity! Oh, and the swaddle from gma Logue...hopefully the little man will love it as much as Kennedy. I can't believe I don't have one of Gma Kinley in here! Ruger and Kennedy looked so cute together too! They look like they could be twins..its hilarious.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home